Jump to content

Keeping it a hobby, keeping it fun, and t10004ad guts


Recommended Posts

Posted

This morning I saw an older Tahoe video (audiocontrol with knob iirc) and something that steve said motivated me to get back into enjoying car audio again. Long story not short, my 03 trailblazer sat for a couple of years until my daily car stopped moving without a tow truck in december lol. Since I started driving the 03 tb, I cooked 8 t2 tweets and fucked up the t10004ad. It was a series of unfortunate events. Anywho, I got off my a55 and started seeing if the t10004ad is salvageable. I think it's gonna be fine. 

 

Also whaddup tdh 

20240406_112330.jpg

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...