AudioControl

DD-1 and Dsp608

Ok. Maybe I’m just not reading something write which is totally possible   Can someone please list out the steps to a system with a dsp. My system as follows. Stock head unit high level in (speaker wires)  to Dm-608 to 3 amps.  Highs amp.  2chammel 

mids. 4 channel 

sub. 1 channel 

not deep.  I can’t find any data on how to use dd1 with a dsp 

thx dman 

Start at the front of the chain and backwards, steve explained this in many of his videos, use the speaker outputs to find the distortion point, then move to the DSP, then the amps, someone can correct me if I said something wrong, at least that's how I do it on systems I tune.

its been a couple years since ive installed one of these, but if i remember correctly there isnt really a gain adjustment on the dm608, i believe its a volume level control. i would start at the HU find your max clean. id turn the dm608 all the way up with the EQ flat. go to one of the amps, if the amp is all the way turned down you should still get a clean signal on the dd1. if you dont then im probably wrong. 

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc