Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So as many of you know I lost my other account and have been absent for awhile trying to get my life back together after my divorce and losing almost everything that I own.

 

But now I've been getting that itch to get back into the game in the near future and finding a beater to put together, but I want to do a budget build at the same time so I'm looking for advice for the pros and friends I have made in the past over the year on this platform.

 

It's going to be a wall build for sure but, I want something that is going to be super windy and low budget subs like how the Sundown SAs were back in the day or like DC lvl1s something that isnt going to break my bank.

 

No I will not be competing with this next build those days are over with I hit my records in my state with my trailblazer back in the day I just want something that is going to be able to play for a long time and demo over and over again without having to let it cool down or charge up 

 

So on that note what do you guys got for me

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/9/2024 at 10:22 PM, madeforthis said:

welcome back dude. sucks about the divorce, but glad you're getting back into car audio.
 

thanks brother just wanting to get back into it I know everything is super expensive this day and age but if feel that its still possible to build a low end monster thats budget friendly 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...