Jump to content

dude ows me money ..how do i get it?


Guest beatitouttheframe

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

its absolutely your fault, i never take IOUs never.  :(

atleast u learn now

Guest beatitouttheframe
Posted

yea i guess so lol wish i didnt tho

Posted

seems like you lost the money if you to scared to enforce payment then you lost, lesson learned  :'( me personnaly I dont give a fuck if he would kick my ass I would give him a fuckin fight everytime i see him even If he beats my ass I would just keep coming at him harder

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

seems like you lost the money if you to scared to enforce payment then you lost, lesson learned  :'( me personnaly I dont give a fuck if he would kick my ass I would give him a fuckin fight everytime i see him even If he beats my ass I would just keep coming at him harder

you watch Friday too much...chris tucker lol

Guest beatitouttheframe
Posted

very good ponit lol....but u over looked one thing..................i could get my ass kicked ever day and still see no money lol

Guest ElJaco119
Posted

give the guy a good spanking.... haha, neva trust him again

Posted

IOU? WTF Never. Gota think is $200 worth a couple ass whopins in order for him to know you won't back down every time you see him?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted

:V Say good by to that $200 then! Good luck with it and I do hope you get 1 or the other back.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...