Jump to content
XS Power

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Howdy howdy.  Doin a juice upgrade and leaning towards a pair of S5-48 under the hood and a single MAX 135 inside behind isos.  I'll have one MM 400 split between both banks. Plan is to run one Salt-8, but most likely I'll use two.  Opinions/suggestions?  Going in the right direction with power or am I a complete moron?  lol 😜

 

Thanks for your time!

 

Edited by Heavy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...