jimmieJNS Posted July 15, 2025 Report Posted July 15, 2025 Using optical or coaxial On my d4s ezy dsp612+ it does not fade to the rear speakers, it will fade left and right. Rca works fine, dedicated rear rca i guess. Is this the way it is on all dsps?
Loudsinglecab Posted July 19, 2025 Report Posted July 19, 2025 No it is just the d4s dsp I have one that I put back in a box and is in my car audio junk room it was released with very lil R&D I was on the R&D test team ... The controllers should have come with it and they are not android friendly at all...
elonlilx Posted July 30, 2025 Report Posted July 30, 2025 If you are a fan of word guessing games like Wordle, then you definitely cannot ignore Octordle - a more challenging and attractive extended version. But before diving into this game, let's find out the most important things you need to know to conquer Octordle effectively!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.