Sealed Set Ups At Competitions?

isint frankies lexus sealed? and the guy with the 18 15" AA's

hell no frankie rio has his 12 12 FIs ported. if sealed subs could rip the sheet metal roof like it did on his lexus id shit myself and go blind.

frankie rio roof flex tore the sheet metal vid!!

th_101_0218.jpg

Edited by lil_italy773

hell no frankie rio has his 12 12 FIs ported. if sealed subs could rip the sheet metal roof like it did on his lexus id shit myself and go blind.

frankie rio roof flex tore the sheet metal vid!!

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/iam...nt=101_0218.flv

you better get ready to get to shitting LOL,here is the roof on the asstro,im sure it would get worse if i dont fix it soon.

100_3933.jpg

100_3931.jpg

Another view

100_3928.jpg

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

holy shit :o:o !!! thats crazyness right there u loud mamajamma u. i guess i better start to comence shitting on myself :huh::blink:

Its not really loud it just moves a shit ton of air.Plus 30 hz dont help a whole bunch.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i got a sealed down fire box in my truck and i dont kno were a termlab is close by to meter my system, i want to see what im doin now cause to the ear its loud and clean but i still think i can get more but im only lookin at 800wrms@2ohm but im thinkin bout gettin a kicker 1250 to mush my 8000's and use my memphis 1000 to push my 5500's but l dont kno if i can run my 8000's ported or not, ive always used sealed boxs till i got my prefab ported for my old rockford punch hx2 12's and that shit wanged but ina sealed box sounded like shit, i wanna do ported but dont kno how to tune a port, but i get pritty loud with a sealed box but ive heard subs can handle more power with sealed boxs than they can with a ported, is this cause the speaker wave depends on the port tuneing so when it gets above or below that freq it will bottom out? anyways sealed boxs sound good with almost all kinds of music but ported gets better lows tho, anyways good luck to who evers runnin sealed

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif