Current Draw On Zx2500.1

If I actually had the amp, I would lol.

Ok, here's another question. Which amp has less current draw on music, Hifonics BXi2608D or zx2500?

dude all u have to do is google the amps for specs and see for your self aint that hard :blink::excl:

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

Trappin I run 3000 rms off a 220 amp alt with an optima yellow top up front and a Kinetik HC 2400 in the back and i also have 0/1 ran thru my car and the big 3 done also i have no dimming at night and im running more power than a Zx 2500 so your alt would fine

I have a zx2500.1, ran it on stock electrical for 3 months. I then switched to 1 yellow top and dual alts (105 amp and 150 amp h/o). It's not so much that your electrical won't be sufficient, its that you are looking at lifespan and maintaining your parts. I say stock electrical at first, but I KILLED the batt and alt. The yellow top I was running went bad after 2 months. So multiple batteries, 1/0 wiring, and at least a 200 amp alt SHOULD be good for the Zx2500.1.

I do believe I read somewhere that it draws 300 amps of current at full tilt

So going overboard with your electrical is going to save you time and money in the future as well as allow you to upgrade. I will soon be running 2 zx2500.1s and a zx850.4. I'm preparing for MAJOR electrical overhaul with the help of a few (half dozen) kinetik batts and 2 300 amp alts.

So plan ahead and be prepared. I wasn't when I first got my amp :(