Anyone Have A Coupon Code For " Bodybuilding.com?"

wtf is poi? lol and what you mean midgets im 6'0 ..lol

okay... im 6'0 also, but you still need to eat more food and just slam a redline before workouts! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

***update*** after i drank 1 whole bottle of vpx redline extreme and 2 pills of vpx meltdown and spent 45 minutes in sauna and then did 45 minutes cardio all i gotta say is HOLY SHIT!!! this drink and pills make you sweat..i was in the sauna for only 2 minutes and i started sweating like crazy usually takes me 20 minutes to feel any heat..but i did over do it because each bottle is 2 servings i drank the whole thing and after about 2 hours i started feeling nauseas and getting stomach aches..so i need to back it down to half a bottle per day..heres what they look like

Posted Image

Posted Image

***update*** after i drank 1 whole bottle of vpx redline extreme and 2 pills of vpx meltdown and spent 45 minutes in sauna and then did 45 minutes cardio all i gotta say is HOLY SHIT!!! this drink and pills make you sweat..i was in the sauna for only 2 minutes and i started sweating like crazy usually takes me 20 minutes to feel any heat..but i did over do it because each bottle is 2 servings i drank the whole thing and after about 2 hours i started feeling nauseas and getting stomach aches..so i need to back it down to half a bottle per day..heres what they look like

Posted Image

Posted Image

So the no shotgun is a thumbs up?? If so i might have to swap the ol; no xplod for a few cycles...

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Archived