You should be able to see all transactions in your paypal accounts page. As long as he is a verified buyer , confirmed address you shipped to, and you do a signature confirmation they wont take back the money. Double check all of these things first, I allways get a details list in my paypal. DO NOT ship to a different address than confirmed, if its not confirmed tell him sorry.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

ITS FUCKIN FAKE!!!!!!!!! lol the asshole....

so i called paypal and sent them the email and the guy said that it is fake because there is no transaction history from this guy on my account and in the email he sent me , which was supposed to be the reply from paypal saying that the funds have been added, he said dear [email protected]. the guy said that that is a dead give away since paypal always addresses us by our names.

im really pissed since this was going to fund my build, im glad i didnt loose anything out of this deal though. this is the second time dumb ass people have tried to take these subwoofers. cannot trust anyone these days its pathetic.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

rofl, ahuh at least i didnt get fucked out of the deal. from now on though im not gonna ship stuff i posted on craigslist. damn people are just anoying, ive had like 5 other people email saying they will send cashiers checks and bullshit and ive emailed em back sayin i will only ship if i have cash in hand. idk how else to do it without gettin taken advantage of. im a pritty trustworth guy, but after two times i cant stand it lol. ohhh well

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-