Second Skin Audio

Trying To Decide. Keep 2 12stype Rs Or Fis Btl 15

still trying to decide what i want to do. im almost done with my new suspension on my civic so now its time to move back into rebuilding my bump in the trunk....

alittle background... going to use a RF amplifier i have already, birth sheet says 1,620watts RMS at 1ohm.

and i can build just about any box i need as long as i get a recomended air space and port size. i can build it to make it fit.

i havent done to much in fiberglass but im sure i can do what needs to be done to get the air space i need and build the box inside the trunk which i asume ill have to do anyways....

i can use as much trunk space as needed but i would like to keep enough space to fit my fullsize spare tire/rim for more show..

im just split with what to use.... i used to have a REaudio 12SX and tho it was nice... these 2 alpine type R12s with only 600watts sounds just as loud as my old SX was with 1500watts. it is very close by ear and with my little spl meter...

and basicaly i just want more..... like any true basshead.

not sure if i should go with a 12 or 15 FI sub if i do chose them that is.... i figure i can fit either or... and either way ill make a custom intrunk box that will be built inside it.

these typeRs were in my winter beater till i sold it and kept the beats, and then sold my old SX to upgrade and right now i just slaped the type Rs in the trunk for some beats.

any recomendations?

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

Archived