Second Skin Audio

Sub Decision

well $1400 the only amp i can think of to power 6 15's dc's is the *gulp* crunch ground pounder 3k watt amp..2 of those will run ya about $900-$950

Hey there chief! You be nice to them!

Naw, but they are on back order right now and who knows how long they will take to be back in stock.

How about uhhh...... $1400 isnt much to spend on good power for those subs. Might want to go with $2000 to be safe and get like 2 Sundown saz3000ds

Let me see if my buddy can get me a deal on 3 ia 40.1 or gert a deal On my buddies sundowns. 2 sundowns won't be enough.Might need about 12000 to move em if I need to. I might need to go with crunch if that deal doesn't go threw and might raise it to 1800

Let me see if my buddy can get me a deal on 3 ia 40.1 or gert a deal On my buddies sundowns. 2 sundowns won't be enough.Might need about 12000 to move em if I need to. I might need to go with crunch if that deal doesn't go threw and might raise it to 1800

I think 2 SAZ 3000d's would be perfect for 6 lvl 4 15's.... IMO. Either way just make sure you have the electrical setup to back up the kinda power needed for any of the amps mentioned.

Rebuild coming soon

man you'd do better getting at least two alternators to be on the safe side. you don't want your amps to starve moreless those batteries.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module