Alright so im sick of lookin at my shitty rims that came with my car.....theyre 18s...they are 10 spoke rims which are a graphite color and the lip WAS polished aluminum however now its got dirt and oxidation on it. Its really just two rims that have it really bad but all of them need cleaned up. PLEASE PLEASE help me :( ....ive read so many different things about what COULD work i need to know what actually DOES work. I appreciate any help. I just wanna get the lip back to its shiny stage because at the end of the month i got a local show that im gonna make my cars first appearance at...im only 18 i havent had much experience with rims. please help

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Alright so im sick of lookin at my shitty rims that came with my car.....theyre 18s...they are 10 spoke rims which are a graphite color and the lip WAS polished aluminum however now its got dirt and oxidation on it. Its really just two rims that have it really bad but all of them need cleaned up. PLEASE PLEASE help me :( ....ive read so many different things about what COULD work i need to know what actually DOES work. I appreciate any help. I just wanna get the lip back to its shiny stage because at the end of the month i got a local show that im gonna make my cars first appearance at...im only 18 i havent had much experience with rims. please help

a small right angle grinder with a poliching whell and polish them. the only way to correct them it to get them polished or do it yourself. but you gotta keep up on it.

----reference's----

meade916