banginAltima Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 (edited) Kids are great, I love my little guy like you wouldn't believe. But right now I want to put a pillow over his face. All week long he will get up at 7:30 to 8:00 am. SO WHY IN THE HELL DOES SATURDAY COME AROUND AND HE IS UP AT 6:30 AM?!?! Edited June 7, 2008 by banginAltima Quote If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
A&W ROOTBEER Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 miss those saturday morning cartoons man..kids would get up at 6am and you wouldnt hear a peep untill 10 am..lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.