Haha I Did It Again

i went ot my second show today. june 8th 2008. it was held at H.D. Audio in kent, ohio. first of all it was a hot SOB out there. 95 degrees with 100% humidity. it was so hot the leader board and the TL were screwed up for like a hour or so. i won all my rounds. and of course so did adam triffonoff. were in the finals. with 10 seconds left the TL messes up. sam horn resets it. we try again. the TL screws up again. he brings out a different screen. we try it again. and just like last time i busted out. my amps were so hot from the weather i had to put cold towels on them and fan my doors. i blew 3 fuses after that on the way home. i am gonna rip my subs out tomorrow to see how bad i burned my coils. me and adam are deffanetly (sp) having grundge matches this year. i am a complete rookie and am doin awesome just like him. i took second place agaain to his first.

----reference's----

meade916

good job again today, glad to see our team doing well. Lets just hope i can actualy compete this saturday and that my car starts lol

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Damn 95 with 100% humidity............yuck!!!!!!

Good Job holding it down. Sounds like one hell of a day.

yeah. it sucked so bad. we had a problem with the mic for a little bit and that made people get all crabby. i just concentrated about my finals.

----reference's----

meade916

hey sam. i just noticed my points are under 2 different names. teak roadquake-harley and harley reinke. can you combine them under team roadquake-harley or does termpro.com handle that.

----reference's----

meade916

hey sam. i just noticed my points are under 2 different names. teak roadquake-harley and harley reinke. can you combine them under team roadquake-harley or does termpro.com handle that.

Are you sure. Please send me you Drivers License and Birth Certificate to very spelling of your name. I can fix it on the SPLMAXCUP site. You wil have to fix by submitting missing results on the db drag Site.

Yhe mic worked good.. it was the leaderboard that couldn't take the heat.

Edited by SPLMAX-SAM

Sam Horn

www.SPLMAX.com

logoblack.jpg

Are you sure. Please send me you Drivers License and Birth Certificate to very spelling of your name. I can fix it on the SPLMAXCUP site. You wil have to fix by submitting missing results on the db drag Site.

Yhe mic worked good.. it was the leaderboard that couldn't take the heat.

how do i do that. i honestly dont feel comfortable doing that. i am 100% sure i registered under 2 different name. at the audio advantage show it was harley reinke and at the HD Audio show it was team roadquake-harley

----reference's----

meade916