i have a 275amp alty from DB electricl for a yukon that fits my jimmy. i was wanting to get more volts was lookin at askin DB elctrical if they had a higher voltage reg that would allow me to have a 15.5v or so charging system. instead of the 14.8v that drops down to 14.1-2v. if they do would this cause a prop with the vehicels computer like burn it up or would it ground the unused power. any input would be great thanx mario

Did you talk to Missing Link Audio (MLA) yet?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

is your alt internal or external regulated? because i have a adjustable regulator i can part with....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

get an MLA module, thats what i have.

is your alt internal or external regulated? because i have a adjustable regulator i can part with....

I think we need the answer to this.

I don't think you can use an MLA module with alts that are externally regulated.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

ok thanks guys ill look them up!!

its internal but just have to take off a plastic back cover to get to it.

but can i adjust the voltage to 15.5 with out causing with electrical system or the computer

MLA is cool they will just bullshit with you to make sure thier product is rite for you and your car.

So go ahead and hit them up.

Terryswork001.png

Sorry I have been out of town so I have not had much computer access. We are only for internal regulators, but can do some custom shit as well!!!

I have to catch a plane around 5pm should be home around 9pm. Just call around these times or PM me your # and I'll hit you up!

Thanks guys for the props.

MLA

Edited by missinglink

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...