Thats shitty boss. Your going to Orlando and i am in arkansas for a bit. Get at me on yahoo and tell me about your plans! Love the vid, better hope your ready for the sunshine state boys lol

Im ready, I do a different type of competing. They into SPL and bassracing and I do street battles and groundpounding. Seperate catergories

may just be my ADD but the first thing i noticed was my car in the background of the CVS parking lot we took over, lol

gold BBS's FTW

but seriously, you rocked last year and I wish I could've seen you battle, but duty called

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

hey, deep, its me Kandu... i was there at the car show wearing the baby blue n navy blue polo on saturday. do you remember me? i asked you for a demo, im trying to upload that video from when you gave me the demo. i would of loaded it sooner, but my power was still out from the bad storm we had on sunday, until today. ill see if i can get it up on here... also, you have to send me that "beast of the east" song. that was the dopest song i have heard, or maybe it was just b/c it was played on your system, but either way, it was crazy... none of these videos do your system justice. your highest are literally untouchable... by anybody... 17k rms to your hi's alone??? damn, thats not even right... everything, and i mean EVERYTHING sounded perfect in your ride, it was ridiculous :lol:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

may just be my ADD but the first thing i noticed was my car in the background of the CVS parking lot we took over, lol

gold BBS's FTW

but seriously, you rocked last year and I wish I could've seen you battle, but duty called

You were there? What car did you have? Trying to see If I remember