Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
for some reason i wanna call you "alpine" now :D

sorry inside joke

Damn how do you know about that wicked??

That's hella funny and fucked up at the same time

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Amp rack scratched from plans.

Where i was planning on it going had less space than we thought.

His NOS bottle was at more of a tilt than i thought it would be.

So the amp is going where the spare is and a filler panel will be made for that now vacant area.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Posted

And I snapped some pics of while I was there tonight.........

normal_Camaro_box_in_1.JPG

normal_Camaro_box_in_2.JPG

normal_Camaro_box_in_3.JPG

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Posted

And since I am whoring this thing up, I took pics of the box that mine is replacing........

normal_old_camaro_box_1.JPG

normal_old_camaro_box_2.JPG

normal_old_camaro_box_3.JPG

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Couple painted pics he sent me.

I need to get some better ones.

normal_Andy_paint_1.jpg

normal_Andy_paint_2.jpg

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Posted
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...