I Have A 3.3 Nitro Powered R/c Truck To Trade For Car Audio

97Dime

Picture063.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Hi i want to get back into this hobby again and only have 2 lil 10's and a kicker 120.2 to getin it..so i want to see if i can trade off my 3.3 nitro powered TMAXX..this thing runs great wheelies all day long..the body is all crome now jus never took a new pic of it.. jus dont have the time for it anymore..so im wanting to get something that hits harder than these 10's 125.2 db isnt cuttin it..so if your intrested let me know what you have thanks

Edited by 024runner

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

does it come with the transmitter and any extra accessories?

SANY0214.jpg

SANY0211.jpg

SANY0210.jpg

yes the transmitter is there about half a gollon of fuel temp gauge..tools glow plug ignitor its all there ready to go and tear up the back yard...this thing runs about 50+ mph

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

yes the transmitter is there about half a gollon of fuel temp gauge..tools glow plug ignitor its all there ready to go and tear up the back yard...this thing runs about 50+ mph

I don't think you'll be able to ship the fuel but you interested in the subs?

I don't think you'll be able to ship the fuel but you interested in the subs?

yeah i know i cant ship that just put in the lawn mower...lol..yea i like the subs jus never had pionners subs b4 i jus want something to slam my 4 runner like to hit atleast 130 range ya know..

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

yeah i know i cant ship that just put in the lawn mower...lol..yea i like the subs jus never had pionners subs b4 i jus want something to slam my 4 runner like to hit atleast 130 range ya know..

With the right box and amp I'm sure these are capable of more than 130db. I use to have a pair running off a bd1000.1 back in 02 in a bronco 2 and the got pretty loud in a sealed box. Never had it metered but they were louder in the same box as some kicker comps and didn't bottom out like the kickers did.

i had pair of those pioneer 15s they sound good and hit hard

yea my sisters husband has a new kicker solorbarc 15 and a 750.1 and hes only hit 127.0 in a old lil buick

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

I have a Rockford T1 15 its dual 4 ohm voice coil.I had it in my truck for around 1.5-2 years and now its just sitting taking up space.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I have a Rockford T1 15 its dual 4 ohm voice coil.I had it in my truck for around 1.5-2 years and now its just sitting taking up space.

do you have any pics of it?

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1