Sundown Audio

Which Amp Will Be Better For The Price.asap

byron2817

I usally use 80% of the fuse rating but I might be wrong

Look at it like this the average 1000 watt class D amp usually takes a 100 amp fuse +- 10 amps

a 1500 class D on average 150 amp fuse +- 10 amps and so on and so on.

I guess its just experience.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

There you go Fuck everything else thats it.

It is alttle less efficient at 1 ohm than the Sundown.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

sorry.im supposed to go see it in an hour

See what.

Terryswork001.png

The bottom line is the 2 Sundowns I have showed you and the 2 power series Fosgates I have shown you are all great.

You can't go wrong with any of the 4 amps.

Terryswork001.png

Archived