I am attempting to add a forum to my website. I have gone just about as far as I can go by myself. I have a few issues that need to be resolved. They are as follows:

My website logo needs to be centered @ the top of the page

When you click on a forum, there is no image displayed

for the post new topic button

when you attempt to send a private message there is no

image display for the "post Message" button

When you click on member list, there is no image for the following

buttons: "send private message", "send email", "view posters Website"

when someone posts a topic & you go to respond to it or moderate it

the following buttons have no image: "post new topic", "reply to topic",

"reply with quote", "edit/delete this post", "view IP Address of poster"

After I get these issues resolved, I need to add a Forum button / link to all of my webpages. I don't know a damn thing about programming or phpBB. I'm pretty sure that someone with some skills could hook this up in an hour or so. If anyone here can help me out, please let me know. I can send you some money via paypal to cover the labor. I just need to get this done asap!!! Either respond to this forum or email me [email protected] Thanks in advance.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Install the latest version of phpbb and skin it with a new skin. If you already have the new phpbb then make sure your useing a new skin. The old phpbb skins arnt supported with the new version.

send me an email & I'll send you the link. I'll pay you to fix this shit for me. I just need it done asap.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ok, i know it is an older version, but I like the template. will the 2.0 template work with the new 3.0 phpbb. Truthfully, I have no earthly idea what I am doing. I'd much rather pay somebody a few bucks to knock this out for me!!!

dj2q.jpg

No. That won't work. You either have to find out if it was converted over to 3.0. Or go with a new template. There are people out there you can pay to convert 2.0 themes over to 3.0. Or just install phpbb2 so you can use the specific theme.

Thanks, I got it all fixed. G Fresh hooked me up! Got it finished in just a few hours. This dude does good work. Highly reccomended! Check it out.

My forum

dj2q.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I need more help! Trying to install a few mods. Anybody wanna give me a hand?

yahoo messenger = jsmoke222000

email = [email protected]

board = http://3rdcoastcustoms.net/phpBB/index.php

dj2q.jpg