Second Skin Audio

whatever dumbass all i said is that it could be a 1ohm load .the guy wanted to know what impedance they would be not how to wire them up. there are four ways to wire them up i never told him how. i know wiring them up that way may not be perfect but it is 1 ohm so take all that tecnical(sp) crap and stickk it up your ass. and stop quoting my posts trying to say im wrong when every time i was right.and the original question was what the impedance would be on 10 -12"subs dumbass.

smdsig2.jpg

go to woofers ohm load- pinned in woofers section post 4 click on link put in 10- 4 ohms in box it comes out to 4 ohms .you can also parallel 4 speakers together for a 1ohm load then parallel 4 more for a 1 ohm load then series them to 2 ohm.then parallel the last two for a 2ohm load parallel the 2- 2ohm loads together for a 1OHM LOAD can be done do the math instead of going to jl website which said you can get a 1.6 or a .4ohm load . there is many ways to wire subs final impedence may be off subs arent a true 4 ohm. B)B)

Uhhh... You can't do that. Boon is correct. Series parallel for a 1.6ohm load or all parallel for a 0.4ohm load. If this is an old model Bd1000 then wire them to 1.6 & call it a day.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

i never said he was wrong but their is more than 2 ways to wire them up

The way you recommended would not properly disperse the power evenly throughout each sub and therefore will not work. The two ways we suggested are the only two ways even remotely possible to wire these subs to a single amplifier.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

pwnd

Edited by power-fanatic07

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?