Does A 300+ Amp Alt Exist For A 02 Tahoe?

Yes, I will have 1 or 2 batts in the rear, so what im talking about IS POSSIBLE? Would it be better this way, or NO? Cause my other thought is this: If I use both alts, that is a combined amperage of 430Amps, so maybe this is the better way to go. I just have no idea how to wire this bitch in.

Here is the prices Don gave me.

220 $359

240 $379

260 $399

280 $419

300 $439

Dual alternator bracket kit $199

Triple alternator bracket kit $299

Quad alternator bracket kit $399

If you want to run 2 alts, you could use 1 alt just to power the vehicle, than use the second alt to power however many batteries you want in the back for the system. It wont hurt the alt at all, its no diffrent from connecting the system up to your main battery. Its would be less strain on the alts if you ran one just to the system because it doesnt have to fight trying to power all the accessories and shit thats in the vehicle.

Also it doesnt matter if you run 1 alt or 10 alts, they have a built in regulator to control the power going to the batteries.

Edited by p_mcnaught

Team Deadly Hertz

Here is the prices Don gave me.

220 $359

240 $379

260 $399

280 $419

300 $439

Dual alternator bracket kit $199

Triple alternator bracket kit $299

Quad alternator bracket kit $399

If you want to run 2 alts, you could use 1 alt just to power the vehicle, than use the second alt to power however many batteries you want in the back for the system. It wont hurt the alt at all, its no diffrent from connecting the system up to your main battery. Its would be less strain on the alts if you ran one just to the system because it doesnt have to fight trying to power all the accessories and shit thats in the vehicle.

Also it doesnt matter if you run 1 alt or 10 alts, they have a built in regulator to control the power going to the batteries.

excellent, thanks bud.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny