DeepHittersMagazine Posted June 25, 2008 Author Report Posted June 25, 2008 looks aweful windy in there Nice vid man! Good to see you building up some pressure.....oh and i love them NY chicks too. I farted lol. That was only with the 4 subs, the other 2 were down I miss NY chicks.....oh yea and the ride is looking sick man Guess I'll miss'em too when I leave to Orlando. Thanks for the comment Quote DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 had the wrong link up, fix now! Quote DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 NY girls are the hawtest Nuff said. oh y eah and nice trick too that thing nocks. 2x Quote CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Applejack Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 ...i have seen the top of the mountain...and it is good. i love titty jiggle Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.