Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

If you're working on it...then it must be hacked up already. :lol:

Looks great so far man :D

Haha obviously you're familiar with John's work. Yeah I have everything i need just need to make the "wall" part that keeps all the pressure in the cab outta the bed. This commin week my 2nd job is closed so ill have time everyday after this job to finish up the "box around the speaker box"

-BS

If you're working on it...then it must be hacked up already. :lol:

Nope, haven't seen any of it in person yet... no worries :D

EDIT: "My hack job Xtreme" ....sound familiar? See, I do take notes and learn from the master :lol:

Haha obviously you're familiar with John's work. Yeah I have everything i need just need to make the "wall" part that keeps all the pressure in the cab outta the bed. This commin week my 2nd job is closed so ill have time everyday after this job to finish up the "box around the speaker box"

-BS

Oh yes...quite familiar...As a matter of fact I'll see you guys in about 2 weeks and change ;)

Nope, haven't seen any of it in person yet... no worries :D

EDIT: "My hack job Xtreme" ....sound familiar? See, I do take notes and learn from the master :lol:

oh yeah...thats why I can call ya a hack :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

first, your build is looking great, 2nd ya'll some damn funny mothphaukers Im sitting here LMAO

Awesome thanks!!!! On both compliments :lol: Yeah ive been waiting for a change Joe... Cant wait to see/ experience the dopeness that is..............Drumrollllll...... The little red S-10 that could :D

Well i had some..... issues with my dad tonight and i got too much crap to do this weekend so im not gonna make it up to chill with BFB or make it to the show tomorrow. :( When i got home at 9:45 it was too late to cut wood so i decided to whip out the glass.. Not pretty but fiberglass + resin = strength... Most of the time :)

The way I see it, as long as i keep doin work and updatin with pics my thread should keep from getting locked ^_^

Posted Image

The mandatory "equipment" shot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did a VERY slow cure because i only had 1 brush and i didnt want to rush.. some of those spots were hard as shit to reach.

-BS

Cmon guys dont be like the stripper i ordered last night that came into my house took one look at my "system" snickered and walked out the door with my $50... That was gonna pay for my new router bit!!! :lol: (Gotta keep david laughin, when #1 posts on your thread gotta find a way to keep them there :) )

Btw Bill what kind of sealant did you use in the boot? I know it was black but that doesnt tell me much :-D

-BS

first, your build is looking great, 2nd ya'll some damn funny mothphaukers Im sitting here LMAO

Glad we could entertain #1 for a bit :rolleyes:

The little red S-10 that could :D

The red headed slut ... last I saw, she had some 'spots' in some not so pretty places. :ph34r:

...why do ppl want to see me go head to head with that beast?! ...seems unfair!

...issues with my dad tonight and i got too much crap to do this weekend so im not gonna make it up to chill with BFB or make it to the show tomorrow.

Damn, already drunk and ready to learn something! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

The way I see it, as long as i keep doin work and updatin with pics my thread should keep from getting locked ^_^

Us whores loves the pics, keep em coming. Just waiting for some vids now... doubt there'll be any lockage as long as there's progress :D

Looks like a solid box, can't wait to hear this bitch when it's done!

/End: drunk post.

Archived