Need A Little Help.

I want to remove my eclipse deck in my 03 yukon xl, because I want to get an alpine deck. I had my deck installed at a shop 2.5 years ago. Well today I pulled my deck out and noticed the fuck heads spliced into the stock harness. My factory stereo has 2 plugs on the back, a big plug and a small plug. I have the Bose system with no onstar. The fuck heads cut the small connector off, and then spiced into the harness where the big connector is. The big connector is still there but there are a couple of wires that are coming off of it that lead nowhere. It also has a shit load of electrical tape wraped everywhere covering all the wires, which is going to take a while for me to remove all that shit. Does anybody have a wiring diagram or anything that could help me out on wiring the shit upi correctly? Is the dealer my only option on getting the replacement connectors?

Team Deadly Hertz

Damn I am going to have alot of fun. These are the wires I get to hook all back up.

Pin Wire Color Circuit No. Function

A1-A4 -- -- Not Used

A5 BRN Left Rear Speaker Output (+)

A6 YEL Left Rear Speaker Output (-)

A7 DK BLU Right Rear Speaker Output (+)

A8 LT BLU Right Rear Speaker Output (-)

A9 TAN Left Front Speaker Output (+)

A10 GRY Left Front Speaker Output (-)

A11 LT GRN Right Front Speaker Output (+)

A12 DK GRN Right Front Speaker Output (-)

B1 GRY/BLK Radio Mute

B2 PPL Rear Seat Audio Enable Signal

B3 BLK Right Rear Low Level Audio Signal (-)

B4 DK BLU Right Rear Low Level Audio Signal (+)

B5 DK GRN/WHT Left Rear Low Level Audio Signal (-)

B6 BRN Left Rear Low Level Audio Signal (+)

B7 ORN/BLK Right Front Low Level Audio Signal (-)

B8 LT GRN Right Front Low Level Audio Signal (+)

B9 DK GRN Left Front Low Level Audio Signal (-)

B10 TAN Left Front Low Level Audio Signal (+)

B11 PNK Radio On Signal

B12 BARE Drain Wire

A BLK/WHT Ground

B DK BLU/WHT Left Subwoofer Speaker Output (+)

C DK GRN Right Subwoofer Speaker Output (+)

D -- -- Not Used

E BARE Drain Wire

F LT BLU/BLK Right Subwoofer Speaker Output (-)

G LT GRN/BLK Left Subwoofer Speaker Output (-)

H ORN Battery Positive Voltage

Team Deadly Hertz

Thats shitty, the same thing happened to me when I got my first car.

Some dude at Circuit City jacked my Grand Am up the same way, Im glad I dont have that car no more.

Hope everything turns out for u

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

YEAH BRO THAT SUCKS AND PISSES ME OFF TOO. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GHETTO RIG SHIT WHEN THE PART @ COST IS LIKE $5. AND SAVES SOOO MUCH TIME.

Well man in all reality its not a big deal if your not gonna put the stock radio back in. I know its in the back of your mind from now on that the shit is hacked up but, it still worked. I'd splice the Alpine in and put it back together. Clean up as much as possible. Just to save you the headache for now. Think positive man, they got it to work and who knows it might of been a situation where they didn't have the harness in stock and had to take of the customer (you). Now if you paid for the harness then I'd be sueing there ass for sure (They might settle by giving that Alpine deck you want). Good Luck Bro.

YEAH BRO THAT SUCKS AND PISSES ME OFF TOO. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GHETTO RIG SHIT WHEN THE PART @ COST IS LIKE $5. AND SAVES SOOO MUCH TIME.

Well man in all reality its not a big deal if your not gonna put the stock radio back in. I know its in the back of your mind from now on that the shit is hacked up but, it still worked. I'd splice the Alpine in and put it back together. Clean up as much as possible. Just to save you the headache for now. Think positive man, they got it to work and who knows it might of been a situation where they didn't have the harness in stock and had to take of the customer (you). Now if you paid for the harness then I'd be sueing there ass for sure (They might settle by giving that Alpine deck you want). Good Luck Bro.

I know what you mean bro. They had my yukon for a week so they had plenty of time to get the piece, and with me spending $10,000 with them you figure they would do it right. Yea I know ill probably get bashed for spending that much on what I bought (JL AUDIO) but that was before I found this great site and the beter shit out there (FI, DC, etc.)

Team Deadly Hertz

well first the adapter costs me 53.00

second I have had bad luck with that first year tahoe with bose and trying to interface into the stock amp.

What I always do is bypass the bose amp, all spkr wires are in the console underneath your cupholders, pull them straight up and you will see a large harness.

left front tan grey + -

right front light green dark green + -

left rear brown yellow + -

right rear dark blue light blue +-

sub wires are in a small 4 pin connector in front of that large harness

Hope that helps get you goin

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks Ray, Yea I know the harness cost for me to buy was like $80.00. What I am basically trying to do is get the harness back to factory, with all the connectors on it, so if I decide to sell the vehicle I could put the stock deck back in.

Team Deadly Hertz