Sundown Audio

Are Any Of These Good Amps?

E-Train

I think the opti 6000 and a soundstream xxx 6500 have the same board. I own a xxx6500 hundred and its a bad ass amp. The soundstream put out around 4500rms at 14 volts and can take up to 18 volts I dont think the lanzar and the soundstream put out the same power because I think soundstream use better parts than lanzar. Because the lanzar is some what like the soundstream it may be a little too much. Check both of them out on amp guts.

I never own an alphasonik amp but I have own some of there subs. I had three alphasonik mayhems 900 series. They are some awsome ass subs. They were trying to beat the back of my car to peices. They are extremely loud. They make great subs so i assume they should make some decent amps.

Well I went today and picked up 2 Kicker 15L7's like the 07' models maybe the '06 idk they were some an audioshop around here had sitting in the back, got em for 500 bucks i think they are 2 ohm DVC havnt looked at them yet, but would 2 of the Lightning amps push them without me having to do an assload of extra electrical work?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Well I went today and picked up 2 Kicker 15L7's like the 07' models maybe the '06 idk they were some an audioshop around here had sitting in the back, got em for 500 bucks i think they are 2 ohm DVC havnt looked at them yet, but would 2 of the Lightning amps push them without me having to do an assload of extra electrical work?

Take 2, add a batt and do the big3 and youre fine.

For the price u will be happy, trust me. I have 2 of those, one in each car.

Im running 4 rf p2's of 1 amp and set the gains @ 60% and it hits hard.

In the other car im running 2 rf p2's in a vented enclosure of this amp and it also hits hard :D

Also Lightning Audio is a sub-brand of rf.

Good luck!

So just get 2 Lighning audio amps, add a battery(kinetik? yellow top? or does it matter) and do the big 3 and the 2 l7's should pound pretty hard?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

So just get 2 Lighning audio amps, add a battery(kinetik? yellow top? or does it matter) and do the big 3 and the 2 l7's should pound pretty hard?

A Kinetik is fine. I cant say about the other brands, cause i never had them.

But then it pounds for sure!

could i get away with not having a battery for a little while till i get the cash or would it be mandatory

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

i just got rid of my two L7's....this is the amp i went with and i definatly wasnt disappointed with it.

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...model=MRP-M2000

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Archived