Who BANGS harder?

you know who bangs the hardest?

In my state? I have know idea. In my city there's a couple of ppl that I see from time to time. But I used to say my cuz back in the day. He had two 15's" and four 10's'' in a Oldsmobile 4dr. But now thats he older he calmed down. Now he just bought a Chevy Convers. van with 2 6x9's and 6" 1/2's.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

From what I know atleast down here in Miami every thing starting from High school is competition...If some one has a loud system, some one will try to be louder..

Ex: I had two 15" L7s in a special box of course ;) and was the loudest.

Friend decided to get four 12" L7s in his avalanche but still didn't get louder.

Another friend then got one 18" RE MT and never metered it but it felt slightly louder inside of his car than mine.

Sold my system and got four 15" L7s... and people were impressed.

Finally decided to go all out with the BTLs and that's where im at now.

In the mean time there's other people in school working on their shit to. One kid is getting two 12" Solo Xs, another four 15" L7s, and another two 18" Solo Xs.

I think just by pointing out what we got in our school you can see that Miami has some pretty loud systems. :lol: