Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

yea this was my first time glassing and using bondo..the pass. door sure do easier..and then the dash should be easy as hell..then i can really test my skills with some xquizite stuff down the road..

also where to buy rage and how much is it? i use all the crap from walmart(i work there and get a discount)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

yea this was my first time glassing and using bondo..the pass. door sure do easier..and then the dash should be easy as hell..then i can really test my skills with some xquizite stuff down the road..

also where to buy rage and how much is it? i use all the crap from walmart(i work there and get a discount)

dashes are harder cause they have more contoure and have to be even more smoother and damn near perfect if ur painting it. uve got some serious sanding in front of u on those doors
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

go to a box store, grab some gift cards on your way in, peel them off and pocket em, instant bondo spreaders

lol, going to jail like a mothafooka. I got a stack of 10 (4"x3") spreaders from the paint supply store for about 3$ or $4. Dont even think I paid that much. Its been a few weeks ago.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

dashes are harder cause they have more contoure and have to be even more smoother and damn near perfect if ur painting it. uve got some serious sanding in front of u on those doors

stopping reminding me! lol

and far as the dash its really just the square part that house the radio..im going to cut it up a bit to fit a dual din single din and hopefully a 1/2 din...then add the fiberglass for strength and bondo her her up and finish with some paint..

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

• 2 weeks later...

Alright fellows i did the passenger side door and i used "gold" bondo this time..lol it worked alittle better "i guess" i just think i had an better idea on what i was doing..and also i decided to wrap the doors, a-pillar, and armrest in black seude. Im also think about adding 2 more super tweeters and 4 more 5.25" and another p400.4 but ill see how these highs do..

here's the pics..ill have better ones in the am..

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here's how the driver door looks

Posted Image

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

gettin better man. keep at it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

your highs and mids should be yelling, kicking and screaming ......

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

hell yea jextel build those door panels then send them to me so i can put them in my max lol.shit is on the right track but what are your plans on the finish work,paint,carpet?

i plan on wrapping the doors, a and b pillars, and the face of the wall in black seude..im thinking i want a tan and black 2 tone for the interior of the car but ill see how that goes...

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Plans as follow

10/10 - run wires for all 8 speakers and 2 super tweeters

10/16 - Order the btl's(hopefully), stinger volt meter, some more 1/0 fuses and more sub wire and little odds and ends, seal off the trunk area, lay down the dance floor, and possibly some of the wall, run new wires for the p400.4

10/23 - hopefully finish the wall and have the highs in and playing..at this point everything will be "functional" and ready to drop in the 18's

and if you notice that it seems im getting alot done im going to be working from sunrise to sunset(and some)

You guys think i will be able to bust a 150 (TL) w/ only my 2 hk401sx's?

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Archived