Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

you will be amazed at how loud it will be with 2 gp3000d compared to the 2 MA 2 hk401sx which is only 1200rms at 1ohm.

i like your doors, how will you finish it?

im gonna try glassin my doors too.

x2 from my experience you gotta get atleast rated power to em and get em movin to be loud at all.

and much better on the second door panel. if your wrapping it its not that far away from being ready if you throw down some thin pading first. def see if you can find some suede that stretches if you can. those are some pretty aggressive angles and are gonna be damn near impossible to do if it doenst stretch. you can use a steamer or iron with a steamer on the suede to help it stretch better when applying it. and get and orbital sander if you can. there usually about the same price as the "square" style palm sanders.

great progress so far keep it up

you will be amazed at how loud it will be with 2 gp3000d compared to the 2 MA 2 hk401sx which is only 1200rms at 1ohm.

i like your doors, how will you finish it?

im gonna try glassin my doors too.

the hk401sx's are rated at 1800wrms @ .5..my subs are dual 1 so its wired for .5ohm but with voltage drops i figure they doing about 1400wrms each..

x2 from my experience you gotta get atleast rated power to em and get em movin to be loud at all.

and much better on the second door panel. if your wrapping it its not that far away from being ready if you throw down some thin pading first. def see if you can find some suede that stretches if you can. those are some pretty aggressive angles and are gonna be damn near impossible to do if it doenst stretch. you can use a steamer or iron with a steamer on the suede to help it stretch better when applying it. and get and orbital sander if you can. there usually about the same price as the "square" style palm sanders.

great progress so far keep it up

I hope with more power it will be louder

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and the BTL's are even louder today!

i have a small video from yestaday..i know its horrible i get a better one tomorrow..and you can see the woofers are barley moving!

FYI i need more battery power and the MLA module hope another battery the module will be my next purchase!

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

vid=fail lol,nevermind. where you get those kicks from i can never find em for the max

i pickd them up from a member of maxima.org..he wreck his maxima and was selling everything(he had nce beyma twweters molded i the a-pillars also and some other stuff) but this was last winter prolly around feb of this year...

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

they probley are out of production.shit look good,once you buy them crunches they have them btls wangin

i think the had them made..they dont look like some mass production type kicks..believe me soon as i get the module and at least another battery ill be ordering the GP's

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

some how my front dome light is kinda broken :(

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Archived