i need a high output alt for my truck its a 99 tacoma do they make one? or do i halfto call? :unknw::)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Guest Powered By Hate

I dont understand =[ Isnt that absolutely terrible for the vehicle, leaky sunroof, losing energy.. I'm not trying to hate, that shit looks incredible. Has it like warped the metal for good?

I dont understand =[ Isnt that absolutely terrible for the vehicle, leaky sunroof, losing energy.. I'm not trying to hate, that shit looks incredible. Has it like warped the metal for good?

yeah it can be bad possably for the seals but since i meter higher with the windows down the air leaking i dont think is hurting to much...and that a perfectly good question to ask man no hate i seen. no it hasnt warped the roof it just looks ugly then its flexing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...rksid=p3907.m32

mine was benched here at a shop and it was putting out 263 amps from a 250 amper alty. they have 200 amps for right at $200 bux. u can just call the ppl but ask for ron hes the one that build them. the others are kinda dumb

hows the idle output on those db electrical?

i bought one of the 200 amp ones and it seems that my stock 130amp alt is stronger even when im reving.

nice box is that a 2dr blazer?

and correct me if im wrong but the specs for that box is 17.9 cu ft net w/ 292 sq in of port area?

yes its a 2 door

not sure what the port area is but yep thats what i was getting after all displacements i just rounded to 18cu/ft

Edited by lil_italy773

hows the idle output on those db electrical?

i bought one of the 200 amp ones and it seems that my stock 130amp alt is stronger even when im reving.

ive hurd ppl having issues with theres so that why i had mine benched b4 i installed it and it was putting out 263 amps at 1700RMS. and they have a full one year warrenty and they have exchanged and have upgraded ppls 200 amper to the 220 amper for free cuz of the troubles

Edited by lil_italy773