Sonic Electronix

have you tried bypassing the 701 and the audiocontrol. run the rcas from the decks sub out directly to the amps.or make sure if you are running the decks ai-net into the 710 then to the amps that the switch under the radio is switched to ai-nit not standard. might be a signal problem not voltage esp if its at 13v and the headlights dont dim.

Edited by jmsonoma03
smdsig2.jpg

have you tried bypassing the 701 and the audiocontrol. run the rcas from the decks sub out directly to the amps.or make sure if you are running the decks ai-net into the 710 then to the amps that the switch under the radio is switched to ai-nit not standard. might be a signal problem not voltage esp if its at 13v and the headlights dont dim.

ya i checked and made sure its a i net i also tryed the bypass of the mvc and still the same thing but i didnt try to bypass the 701 . also i got the reading with the system jus playin reg i didnt try to meter it with it bumping ... to tell the trut i didnt think i would have bin a power problem...

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg