1 Of Clevelands Finest Gets A Little Demo

i was looking through my phone last night for videos of my son to send to my father. i forgot i had these. they are not the best vids on earth. but, its funny that a cop stopped and talked to me and my boss for about 20 minutes about his car and he asked to hear it.

th_SV_A0046.jpg

th_SV_A0047.jpg

----reference's----

meade916

for some reason my phone only takes 10-12 second videos. but it still count as a cop getting a demo. my boss went full tilt for a few seconds and threw 1 amp into protect. turned the car off then on again and it was good to go.

these were taken at spinfest were Team Roadquake swept house yet again.

----reference's----

meade916

for some reason my phone only takes 10-12 second videos. but it still count as a cop getting a demo. my boss went full tilt for a few seconds and threw 1 amp into protect. turned the car off then on again and it was good to go.

these were taken at spinfest were Team Roadquake swept house yet again.

thats pretty funny....idk if your phone is like mine but on mine i can go to my video options and go to duration and you can select longer vids

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

thats pretty funny....idk if your phone is like mine but on mine i can go to my video options and go to duration and you can select longer vids

no. the only way to take longer videos with mine is to reduce the vid quaity. it will take longer vids that when then but they are hard to see. i am gonna be getting a new blackjack soon. hopefully this week. i hate the phone i have now.

----reference's----

meade916