Sundown Audio

Very Old School Rf Power300

benz280se

dscf2578qs3.th.jpg

dscf2579ex7.th.jpg

dscf2580ub0.th.jpg

what up! iv'e had this amp for a long time probably since 94. back then i had it hooked up to two rf15's and some 6x9's. i was thinking about selling it (maybe) but i don't remember much about it. i know which wires are for the lows and which are for highs. i know which ones are to bridge the amp. i dont remember the ohm ratings or power output bridged and stereo, what the buttons on the front are (i think they are crossovers), or what size fuses go inside. and what the hell is that din connection for?! can anyone help me?

Might want to post that on the Rockford Fosgate Forums. I might be wrong but this RF piece is older then 1994 looks mid to late Eighty's to me.

Cool Old school boat anchor though! :)

As far as the DIN input is concerned, Alot of High End decks back in the day used that before switching to RCA, Pioneer was huge on DIN connections.

From the looks of that amp it has both RCA and DIN inputs. Also the DIN might be another way to hook up an accessory to the amp or link another amp to that one ect..

Nobs look simular to the Punch Series amps, So those would be Bass and Treble controls. also that hole in the middle of them might be the Gain control?

And what appears as push buttons near the bigger nobs I have no clue on those sorry.

Good luck on finding info :)

Might want to post that on the Rockford Fosgate Forums. I might be wrong but this RF piece is older then 1994 looks mid to late Eighty's to me.

Cool Old school boat anchor though! :)

As far as the DIN input is concerned, Alot of High End decks back in the day used that before switching to RCA, Pioneer was huge on DIN connections.

From the looks of that amp it has both RCA and DIN inputs. Also the DIN might be another way to hook up an accessory to the amp or link another amp to that one ect..

Nobs look simular to the Punch Series amps, So those would be Bass and Treble controls. also that hole in the middle of them might be the Gain control?

And what appears as push buttons near the bigger nobs I have no clue on those sorry.

Good luck on finding info :)

yeah it's older then 94 that's just when i could remember having it hooked up lol. and the knobs are bass and treble the gains however are on the bottom in the four holes above the fuses the hole you see in the middle of the knobs is the on light it's just been pushed back. i forgot about the fosgate forum i'll try there. i remember though a user here had pics of a power 300 with the manual and everthing, but i forgot who it was.

yeah it's older then 94 that's just when i could remember having it hooked up lol. and the knobs are bass and treble the gains however are on the bottom in the four holes above the fuses the hole you see in the middle of the knobs is the on light it's just been pushed back. i forgot about the fosgate forum i'll try there. i remember though a user here had pics of a power 300 with the manual and everthing, but i forgot who it was.

Right on, I looked it up on Amguts and couldn't find it.

Good luck!

Archived