4 12" Subs Sony, Rockford, Mass Destruction

It's rated very conservatively at 300 watts. I personally ran them in about 1.2 cubes each with 1200rms to each before I reconed them. My reason for the recone was one I wall socketed and the other my buddy borrowed and cranked the gains and fried it. If you know how to give them clean power they will take 1000+ each easily, if you don't have much experience I'd stick to 600 at the most.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Mainly 1/8 scale stuff. But I also have a jr r1 radio. Just let me know what you're looking for nd I'll let ya know if I have it.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

I don't have any use for anything 1/8th scale. I need a hinge pin set for an Associated T3 so mine will be running again and I can sell it. No cash bro?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I wish I did. My motor was gettin ready to throw a rod through the block and a family member loaned me the money so I gotta get that paid back pretty quick. But when I have the cash I'll see if you still have the sub.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Well I've got a pair of them so I'm sure I will have atleast one. They are great subs. Someone needs to buy these!!!

Need to Sell these babies. Any offers?

Archived