Wassup bro's, happy to say that I have just started up my own car club YAY its going good so far but i have one tiny little problem... I have to register the name, crap well friends of mine tell me i have to go to the court house to do it, CRAP. i hate law enforcement buildings and with my work schedule i dont have time to go. Another friend told me i could register online for free at "nationwide car club" well no such site exists. so does anybody know where I could get this done online? Oh I live in San Antonio Texas in case anybody is nearby.

thanks for any help in advance...

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

i think he meant register the name...like trademark it.

For example -- USO car club (pretty much nation wide) had to change their name because the U.S.O. already had the name registered/trademarked. Think about how much money in plaques, t-shirts, etc., that ended up costing them.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

i think he meant register the name...like trademark it.

For example -- USO car club (pretty much nation wide) had to change their name because the U.S.O. already had the name registered/trademarked. Think about how much money in plaques, t-shirts, etc., that ended up costing them.

thats basically what im after no? its just so that other clubs cant use our name, and also to check to see if anybody else has the name, but im guessing its just a local area thing not nationwide

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

there's nothing some website like the "nationwide car club" can do to prevent anyone from taking your registered name.

If you're talking about legally registering a trademark -- google mawfunker.

google + "register a trademark" = ftw

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

there's nothing some website like the "nationwide car club" can do to prevent anyone from taking your registered name.

If you're talking about legally registering a trademark -- google mawfunker.

google + "register a trademark" = ftw

yeah i figured that online deal was a bunch of crap but i think there has to be something maybe with txdot or something but nope couldnt find anything :nea: figures

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)