a silverado is a full size LOL. just messin with ya.

when will u be down here though? didnt you say you were going to be in orlando?

yea, i will be down there on Monday night to get all the last details finished with the house and business. I will stay for 10 days and come back to NY to p/u the fam/house stuff/ and all my toys. Should be down there for good by August 5. I will go to HIN on JUly 19th to see what Orlando has to offer. I know Pipo will be there from what I read in another forum.

Nice man...I gotta hear the beast when you get down here..been a big fan for a while..and give ya a lil taste of what 4 15's in a small cab can do.

Oh, you have (4) 15", i guess I better handle my business then but I would like to get a Demo. I might have to bring the Beast out just in case LiL Beast get his ass handed to him. Big brother is watching.lol

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

sweet man. shoot me a pm when u do get down here. im a lil drive from orlando and im going to hin too with a few buddies!

Good take me with you. I will be driving my GEO Metro that i had shipped previously

GeoMetro.jpg

but now it's painted bright white

yea, i will be down there on Monday night to get all the last details finished with the house and business. I will stay for 10 days and come back to NY to p/u the fam/house stuff/ and all my toys. Should be down there for good by August 5. I will go to HIN on JUly 19th to see what Orlando has to offer. I know Pipo will be there from what I read in another forum.

Oh, you have (4) 15", i guess I better handle my business then but I would to get a Demo. I might have to bring the Beast out just in case LiL Beast get his ass handed to him. Big brother is watching.lol

yup..I do have 4 15's..it's nothing special, but gets the job done. :D I want a demo from both the Beast..and LiL Beast :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

real rides are built not bought

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

real rides are built not bought

The cars were built by someone so I guess they are real, if you are referring to me well if I had the time or the interest to do, I would do it

haha u serious? ill be sporting this........lemme know

random007.jpg

That Geo is a 3 cylinder so I give 30 dollars and I ride for the week