yup..I do have 4 15's..it's nothing special, but gets the job done. :D I want a demo from both the Beast..and LiL Beast :D

Got to wait and see how that will come out (LiL Beast) and today I took the Beast to get it tuned a little better and I did pretty good on the meter

A 153 and change sealed on the glass at 31hz.

133.3 in MECA style drive by peaking at 27hz./ 30 secs

154.1 Outlaw style at 32hz.

152.9 streetbeat/USACI

Tried bassracing and that's hard

15,000 in Bass

Edited by DeepHittersMagazine

Got to wait and see how that will come out (LiL Beast) and today I took the Beast to get it tuned a little better and I did pretty good on the meter

A 153 and change sealed on the glass at 31hz.

133.3 in MECA style drive by peaking at 27hz./ 30 secs

154.1 Outlaw style at 32hz.

152.9 streetbeat/USACI

Tried bassracing and that's hard

15,000 in Bass

Very nice #'s....Looks like it likes the lows as much as my truck. Mine does a 154.4 @ 36hz, a 152 and change @ 27hz and over a 150 @ 25hz all sealed up on the dash.

Can't wait to hear The Beast. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Very nice #'s....Looks like it likes the lows as much as my truck. Mine does a 154.4 @ 36hz, a 152 and change @ 27hz and over a 150 @ 25hz all sealed up on the dash.

Can't wait to hear The Beast. :good:

wow that's good numbers. I'll let you know when I'm settled in down there or I might just make a suprise appearance at a show

Why not 4 15"s walled and like 2 10"s and 2 8"s for vocals in the doors. Just an idea.

This is what I said in the first post:

I will take out this current system and do a wall, (4) 15" 9500 and in the bed add (2) 18 RCF's for MidBass and (4) 12" Beymas for voice

nice ride but the mirrors and the steering wheel are ghey.

That's the way the ride was bought! and I'm making no changes besides the music

i seen this for sale somewhere..i cant remember where tho but great purchase..but i thought the "Beast" was kinda for sale/raffle..etc

I think the gentleman that was selling it had it for sell on a couple of forum and in my magazine as well. The Beast is a seperate issue. Yes it's for raffle but if I don't get the required amount, I will keep it and return everyone's money