I wook up this moring and i found that teh carbon euro on my dads(my old) truck were busted out :angry03:

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Sorry to hear that David.  :'(  What is up with all of the f***in haters all of a sudden? Is this hater season or something? It sounds like everyone is having some sort of problem with some kind of thieves or vandals lately.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I'll grab a pic of the busted light... its about $150 for a new set. The stock ones just got put back on. Also in the newspaper they said over 3 dozen mail boxes got busted, and that car were also spray paint :ranting2: police will be potralling the street for every night until teh catch them.

Not only did the light bust but I put a roll pna on there and bondoed it to make it smooth and teh bondoes all craked now. I'll grap teh pics in about  4 hours

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.