heres a haters work. we got this in a few months back. some girl P.O'ed someone. the broke all but 2 1/4 windows out, keyed every panel, and beat the panels with a crowbar.

everyone likes pics

211029_268_full.jpg

211029_269_full.jpg

211029_270_full.jpg

211029_271_full.jpg

211029_272_full.jpg

we got another car a few weeks ago keyed calling the hot girl a slut and whore ect ect ect.

guy would fill his propane tanks for the FEMA trailer he was staying in, next day his tanks were empty, it kept happening, he found out some mexicans were taking the filled ones and swapping out the empty ones. So the guy chained his down and parked his truck against them, they keyed it with F'n asshole dick sucker and such

Damn that sucks. I don't have pics, but my car was "tried" last weekend. Let me explain the reason I say "tried".

1) As long as the car is sitting in the driveway, there is a video and audio system aimed right at it. The monitor sits 2 feet from me. Sound is piped throughout the house using various little speakers.

2) 2 years ago I removed the key lock and shaved the panel. Shortly after that I replaced the push button trunk release in the cabin with a computer case key (the round keys on older computers).

Well, they thought they could get into the car by going through the trunk. They popped the area would the lock "should" be. They found out that there is nowhere to put a screwdriver in to open the trunk without doing any more damage. By this time the dual sirens were blasting. when the front door opend, they hauled a$$.

Now there is somebody awake 24/7 watching and listening, just in case they decide to come back. I really hope they don't come back, cause it'll probably be me going to jail.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia