Second Skin Audio

Need Anything Louder Than Fi Ssd

well i went to a comp yesterday and i did a 135.6 on bass race all sealed up.and im dissapointed.and on db drag i did a 140.7 on 43hertz.

i just want to hit like 40's in bass race.im powering the 15" ssd with a RF t10001bd.and sub is on a 3.5cube box tuned at 33hertz.what sub would get louder with same amp

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

well i went to a comp yesterday and i did a 135.6 on bass race all sealed up.and im dissapointed.and on db drag i did a 140.7 on 43hertz.

i just want to hit like 40's in bass race.im powering the 15" ssd with a RF t10001bd.and sub is on a 3.5cube box tuned at 33hertz.what sub would get louder with same amp

audioque hdc3 will if you build a good box

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

:rofl: Boy you ain't never satisfied. :lol: a legal 140 at DB drag with one 15. you should be proud of yourself. In my opinion your an up an comming amature.

Since I'm an amp guy I'm going to leave this to the speaker guys.

I will tell you that I am a sealed box guy but I'm after SQ more than wanting to be loud. LOL I just keep adding more sealed box subs LOL

Go ported for what you want to do before getting rid of the sub. Call FI tell them what you want to do and ask them if they will design the largest ported box that you can fit into your vehicle.

Don't forget to take into account any obstructions that might make it hard to get the box into the vehicle. A company like FI you can probbly send an Email with a pic of were you are going to put the box to help make it easyer on both of you when talking about box dimensions.

No buddy knows an FI sub better than FI, thats why I would contact them first.

Make sure to use the sub-sonic filter on you amp after you get a ported box. It will help save the subs life.

LOL you still make me laugh LOL a legal 140 db and am still not satisfied. :rofl:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png