Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just trying to meet some people that may live near me

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Man I'm in Trade,TN witch means I spend most of my time in Boone,NC and unfortunetly need to make friends very bad.

I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere and can't stand it no more.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Im like a hour an a half away from Boone

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

So whats your deal man?

How old are you?

Do you got a pretty sister? LOL

I'm just fucking with you.

Do you go to any shows if there are any?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

My deal? what you mean my deal lol but i'm 18, no i dont have a sister lmao and there arent really many shows around here HIN was yesterday at concord i think, I had a ticket but forgot it was yesterday so i didnt get to go

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

LOL no sister, well this conversation is over.

LOL just playin man!

I'll be honest I really don't know how to make friends anymore but if you get into some shit I'm sure I can help and if we hit it off I guess thats how a person makes friends.( I haven't had to make friends in a long time)

I'm 27.

I work or fuck off or do for my grandparents. Its a pretty borring life to be honest.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

I hear ya, but i'm always makin new friends, sooner or later ima be building a box either for my truck or the 4 Runner depending on if i get the truck fixed anytime soon, so I may need some help with that if youd be interested in coming down and lending a helping hand, and i feel ya im out of a job right now so all i do is fuck off or help my grandma around the house or some shit

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Man just PM me anytime man. I can be a bit of a control freak but I'm always open to suggesttions if they are realistic.

So just get ahold of me.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

What u mean control freak, like wanna do things your way or what

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Well I mean I want to do it the rite way or to the manufactures specifications or not at all.

I'm a big believer in the fact that a manufacture designed the stuff and therefore should know the best applications for their products.

In other words I'm a by the book kind of guy.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...