New Home Box Design 5.1 With 4 12's And 1 15

I designed these tonight each main box will have 2 12's and 3 6 1/2's the rears will be 1 8 and 2 6 1/2's the center will be 2 6 1/2's and 1 4 and the sub will be a 15 in a tubehomespeakers.jpghomebox1.jpg

Edited by BuckNasty1

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

that looks good man, when are you gunna start the build?

in the next few days im gonna run 4 kicker comp vr 12's for mains then 1 15 audiobahn for sub and mids and high's will be audiobahn or audio pipe

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

:01nocomment8so:

the only reason im runnin comp vr 12's right now is cause of cash flow they are 2 for 89 bucks right now at circut city when i get more money i want 4 earthquake magma 12's

bn.png

i'm sure they will sound good

me too even with the 4 comp vr 12's when i get the magmas it will sound real good but right now i got 2 kenwood 12's cause i got a kenwood componet system they rattle my apt apart so 4 kicker 12's should do twice the damage

bn.png

me too even with the 4 comp vr 12's when i get the magmas it will sound real good but right now i got 2 kenwood 12's cause i got a kenwood componet system they rattle my apt apart so 4 kicker 12's should do twice the damage

u might never be 100percent for sure thow just like doubleing your watts doent allways get u more dbs

Edited by pounding hard

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

u might never be 100percent for sure thow just like doubleing your watts doent allways get u more dbs

very true but i can be pretty sure that 4 12's will sound better then 2 12's the surface area rule tells us so right ?

bn.png