So today I go to my friends daughters b-day party at Jumpn Joeys when I pull up theres a guy kneeing down pretending to tie his shoe behind my bro-in-laws car when he bends over hes wearing a muscle shirt and hooping shorts keep in mind and a srew driver pops out of one pocket and a solid pipe out the other....I jump on the phone call my bro and he runs outside cuz at this point I didnt know what i just walked into I aint no small fella but there was two of them so I was kinda prepared I walked my 3 kids and wife into jumpn joeys at this time my bros talkn to these two guys well they get scared and burn off at this time the mgr called the cops...The cops pull me and my bro out of JJ saying they have the two guys in custody im like koo he said they have been staking out the parking lot and were waiting for them to break into the cars but I spooked them...Well when we left JJ my wife walked behind the Magnum and there was a big scratch from the middle of the gate all the way to the light...Now at the same time the cop that got my statement calls me to get some more info at that time I told him that my car got keyed so he sent a deputy out back to JJ...The cop was koo he was the one that pulled over the two guys and said they couldnt have done it or called anyone cuz there in custody he said they prob had a look out, but if the footage catches the look outs that I can then press charges they had cops in the hotel next door video tapeing the parking lot so when the two guys get pulled over all the cops left the parking lot...So I guess me and GP2k had a very shitty sunday my only day off and this happens....So I thought I did a good deed but all it did was bite me in the ass I HATE FUCKING THEIVES ive done some shit in my young life that probably could have given me life ya digg BUT ive never FUCKED with no ones ride ive been around custom cars all my life and thats the only thing I would never fuck wit.....Good thing is I have there plates and a lot of cop buddies so by Wed if they get off the hook Ill be making a house call (Texas plates 299-NWJ).....To get my tailgate money back my boys charging me 200 to fix it so ill go and collect :spiteful:

Edited by ISH_KUSTOMS

hey at least you saved someones shit from getting jacked but either way some how we have to pay a lil cost for doing something right (i guess)but hey you got their plates so i go regulate :spiteful: !

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.