texas tech, wtf is your problem?

i never said having yous screen name on there meant 24/7 help,and no one ever said they coudlnt help at the moment all i got was a "no, you have a lot of questions." Say you cant help me before you say waht you said. You can say you can't help right now, i understand people have lives. But you never said that.

Can't i ask some questions, i mean ive only had less than 20 posts.

Baylor University

Accounting

i dont know i want it to stop, all i ever wanted was help on fiberglassing. Looks like i will have to get some dvd's but whatever it takes.

I dont know why he posted it. Could have just left it at that and left it alone. I would not have posted this, its really stupid to post this kinda crap on here, also pointless.

Baylor University

Accounting

Guest Nismofreak

i dont know i want it to stop, all i ever wanted was help on fiberglassing. Looks like i will have to get some dvd's but whatever it takes.

I dont know why he posted it. Could have just left it at that and left it alone. I would not have posted this, its really stupid to post this kinda crap on here, also pointless.

x2

If anything I thought you were rude to him.. Alls he said was that you had many questions. Then you got mad and called him a bitch.

He prolly didnt remember your s/n so he posted on here for you to respond to.

If youe new to AIm and forums, you need to give people time to respond to stuff. Dont expect an answer right away. Have patients.

the reason y i posted this, is cause i know every1 here aint gonna deal with ppl's shit. i aint gonna deal with some1 calling me a bitch right off the bat. its not that i didnt wanna help you, its just that weve told u to check the threads here. i was just warning ppl that u might be one of those dicks. lessoned learned by you. dont just outright call some1 a bitch.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

the reason y i posted this, is cause i know every1 here aint gonna deal with ppl's shit. i aint gonna deal with some1 calling me a bitch right off the bat. its not that i didnt wanna help you, its just that weve told u to check the threads here. i was just warning ppl that u might be one of those dicks. lessoned learned by you. dont just outright call some1 a bitch.

Not cool to call someone a bitch. Alot of people here want to help just have alot of things on their minds.