Sonic Electronix

Putting Subs In Boat Need Suggestions

I do not have a lot of room to play with! I would like to get a couple of 12" in it if i can. I do how ever at this point have 4- Bazooka Tubes on the tower but they are not cutting it. I need to get some "slump" on the inside. OH Ya it is running 12 volt! (someone asked). I will throw up some pics when it is getting the install as well as when it is done! Are the kicker comps the "square" type speaker? That is what the local shop was pushing on me to install!

I would go with 2 DC lvl 3 12's IMO they are better than the kickers, not sure what the price difference is, they are made in sparks, Im sure rusty would give ya fair price.

I would go with 2 DC lvl 3 12's IMO they are better than the kickers, not sure what the price difference is, they are made in sparks, Im sure rusty would give ya fair price.
Thanks David! Do they require a big box? Where in sparks? What about to power the 12's? Who is Rusty? I am looking to have someone do the install. Edited by MAD MATT

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

600 watts rms , so you could easily get away with 1000 w rms and 3 cube box after displacement (ported to say 35 hz ish) and it woudl pound and sound gooooooooooood.

pm wca rusty on this forum, Im positive he can take of ya, he's a great guy.

600 watts rms , so you could easily get away with 1000 w rms and 3 cube box after displacement (ported to say 35 hz ish) and it woudl pound and sound gooooooooooood.

pm wca rusty on this forum, Im positive he can take of ya, he's a great guy.

I just don't have a lot of room.

you can run the sub sealed, in 1 cube each, I never built a boat before so Im not exactly sure how much space is a little, got any pics?
No good pics to show. The most room i have is down by the drivers feet, and a ok size storage area.