Ga Atl Area Pickup 3xmmats P2.5 12" Subs, D1100.2 Amp!

I am selling my 3 MMATS p2.5 12" drivers as MONEY IS TIGHTER THEN EVER RIGHT NOW FOR ME! I did not want to sell these, however I have decided that I must. The amp is a MMATS D1100.2 and was the amp powering these drivers, so clean steady power from day one. EVERYTHING IS EXTREMELY ADULT CARED FOR! I'm pretty sure I can find the receipt for these items, as im sure its in the tahoe somewhere. The only thing i must tell the potential buyer is that im missing the 2 screws that hold the cover on the amp (the cover slides into a track on the casing of the amp, so the cover will be fine without the screws, but if you flip your car over on its roof, the amp cover will flop open) Here is the condition of the said items:

Performance = 10/10

Functionality = 9.5/10 (I only rate it this way due to the 2 small amp cover screws missing)

Looking for $95 per driver, and $300 for the amp

As of right now, im really only looking for a buyer in my area, as I like to do purchases like this in PERSON, so the buyer can be SURE that what he is buying, is like how im describing it. I'm honest, and would never want to miss lead anyone. Im in the ATL area, and can meet up with anyone who is interested. Email @ [email protected] if you have any Q's. I have Heatware feedback @ heatware.com under the screen name newls1. I really dont have any refs here, as im pretty new here, however "ACCORDMAN" has been helping me with my Fi build, but I dont think he could vouch for me, cause he has never seen my mmats setup before, but ya never know! Here are some pictures for ya'll

dscf1212lz3.jpg

dscf1213np5.jpg

dscf1214mg9.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I forgot to say the drivers are D4's. I ran them at a 2.67ohm load into the amp. EXCELLENT SQ setup. I have the box for them to (actually MMATS made the box for them back when I lived in West Palm Beach! So the box is made to absolute spec! It is a ported enclosure, and made for a 01-06 body Tahoe....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny