Linksys 5 Port Hub/10ft Cat 6 Cable

I bought this from walmart today and i threw away the reciept on accident:verymad::verymad:

well i tried to return it and they said i cant. then she gave me some bullshit story about how they will be held reliable or some shit.:confused:

this works fine had it hooked to the computer but went wireless instead. I bought this ethernet cable today as well i am asking 40 shipped for both.

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0425.jpg

lol if you woulda put this up a month ago i woulda bought it. I got one sitting in my closet that i had with my dsl, but lost the charger, was gonna buy a whole new one, but got a wireless router instead.

gl on sale :P

did you pay cash for it? If not put a stop on the credit card or check then get a copy of the transaction. You have 15 days from the day purchased or they wont return it at all. If the bitch argues with you tell her that shes going against there 100% customer satfaction garatee and youed like to see a floor supervisor so you can have her wrighten up. Those wright ups are serous bisness so she will probably kiss your dirty feet in order to not get wrighten up.