LIFT OR LOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Better?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• Lift
    • Lower

This is lift or lower...why are you talking about skylines in here??? You sure you didn't post in the wrong topic???

yeah! stay on topic...  :ohmy: :ohmy: 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I meant put a Skyline engine into my pathfinder

4.3 vortec dont mess around!  :matrix: unless your building a path-drifter... that woulb be SICK!  :w00t:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

okay im changing my vote then... lowered full roll cage, skyline motor!!!! get in sit down hang on and shut up!  :matrix:

okay im changing my vote then... lowered full roll cage, skyline motor!!!! get in sit down hang on and shut up!  :matrix:

That would be sick....I've seen a lowered pathfinder w/ full cage and a blown chevy 350. But anyone that has read mini truckin has seen that truck. But for an offraod p-finder....a small block would be too much of a PITA IMO. You could stick a 4.3 in there and go nuts w/ it. It's a 350 minus 2 cylinders. Make good power and are hard to kill.

Not what we were recommending, we say to put the Chevy 4.3 V-6 in it. You'll be hard pressed to get 300 hp out of your p-finder engine. You'd be better off swapping in a 4.3 and goin to town on that. I've seen them w/ over 650 horses. But that's full dressed circle track race engines. The power potential is there w/ a 4.3 more than a p-finder V-6. They're cheap, you can find them is damn near any S-10, sonoma, baby blazer, lil jimmy, and some  silverado 1500s, and the parts aren't nearly as expensive as import parts are.

Not what we were recommending, we say to put the Chevy 4.3 V-6 in it. You'll be hard pressed to get 300 hp out of your p-finder engine. You'd be better off swapping in a 4.3 and goin to town on that. I've seen them w/ over 650 horses. But that's full dressed circle track race engines. The power potential is there w/ a 4.3 more than a p-finder V-6. They're cheap, you can find them is damn near any S-10, sonoma, baby blazer, lil jimmy, and some  silverado 1500s, and the parts aren't nearly as expensive as import parts are.

i got a 4.3 in my 1500. i know theyre hard to kill. a lot easier to find parts though for an s10 or a blazer than my truck though :(
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived