I Got Rid Of Diming Lights But Now I Have Problems Sometimes Starting My Car..what Would The Problem Be?

naw bro..it wont start up like a any regular car..like you know some cars turn on by the 1st time you turn the ignition..you know what i mean?...it takes me sometimes more than 3 times...i checked everything all the wires..and i dont see nothing wrong..i dont think its the battery or the alternator..i got a stock battery in the hood and a optima in the back wired up to the battery in the hood...(+) to (+) and (-) to (-)...

i got a 1996 dodge intrepid..3.3L motor..stock ALT....and i already took my car to some mechanic's but they tell me its probaly the motor or the starter. either one. and i dont think its the starter because i changed it last year.. bought it brand new. also the mechanic said the "BIG III" is not giving my battery(s) the charge they need..lets just put it in this way they said its a bad thing to do..that its loosing voltage by adding that 1/0 gauge cable to the (+) ALT going to the (+) to BATTERY..i was like !!!!WTFF!!!!! :censored:..so idk..what you guys think?

ill be checking on the fuel pump soon this week..hopefully that maybe be the problem..ill keep you guys in touch..thanks for the help!

so did you check on that fuel pump DUBIE

naw bro not yet..i been kinda busy lately with work, my gurl , and school and shit..im gonna check it this saturday...